Wednesday 10 June 2009

The final farewell......

I'm here in my room,
once again it's 3:27am
but I don't mind,
it's raining outside, the breeze is blowing through the trees,
all this soon will be a memory,
because where I'm going has non of this,
the constant heat and humidity,
and the work il be doing is not gonna be easy,
I'm 9 days from the hardest challenge in my life,
am I ready?
I think so...well I hope so,
going on my own is something I have never done,
especially to another county,
that makes things seem scary,
but I'm ready,
this is after all part of my dream,
it's something I love then hopefully soon I will live there,
and that may be sooner than I think,
but hey just gotta take life as it comes
and hopefully it takes me there,
as someone said to me 'follow your dream, and don't let anything stop you'and I will,
I will return back on 7th September,
tanned and matured,
but hoping to only stay a while before going back once more,
so for now,
this is the final farewell....

1 comment: