Thursday 28 May 2009

The American Dream.....

as i sit here thinking of what to write,
all these thoughts of happiness and delight,
but i wonder if this will ever last,
as my time here is ending fast,
i keep dreaming the same dream,
of me leaving,
new life out there, 9 weeks,
Missing my friends already, even though i have not left,
Leaving the one i love will be the hardest,
knowing i wont be there for her,
i know il text i know il write,
its just the fact of leaving you...it is a fright,
but hey,
il be back, slightly tanned and with an American accent,
but to be with my friends once again and with you once more,
will make it all worthwhile......

1 comment:

  1. follow that dream baby, and i mean follow it even if it means you have to leave those you love to follow it then do it, cause really they will always be your friends,even I will be only your friend if you chose to follow your dream which i want you to do....do not hold back cause of me plently more hotties out there :D FOLLOW YOUR DREAM BABY LOVE U xxxx

    ReplyDelete